Angelic duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cana's attempts at gfx
heros wanted. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 7:32 am by Jeffrey the Turtle

» Autocad Electrical 2013 Trial Crack
heros wanted. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:38 am by 

» Stock Photography - Cardboard Tea Cup With Teabag Photodune 3439802
heros wanted. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:17 am by 

» This place still alive?
heros wanted. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:55 am by Jeffrey the Turtle

» Animation Domination
heros wanted. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 5:22 pm by Kingdiepie

» Pokemon memes
heros wanted. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:06 pm by Kingdiepie

» Favorite Game
heros wanted. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:07 pm by Kingdiepie

» Need test soon
heros wanted. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:47 pm by Kingdiepie

» Deadman Wonderland and Fooly Cooly
heros wanted. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:08 pm by Akellon

Affiliates
free forum

heros wanted.

+2
Roxas(Gray)
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

heros wanted. - Page 2 Empty Re: heros wanted.

Post  crazymonkey212 (Lyon) Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Well what asuprise to see serie change her mind. Good for you Smile

I am sorry about your peers young lady. I accept you into my leadership. From here on, you are not only my friend, but my teammate. Congratz okita.

Marroth out!
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)

Back to top Go down

heros wanted. - Page 2 Empty Silent Strike, Assesina.

Post  Kasami~(Lisanna) Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:31 pm

Ever since she was a child, Gianna Forte received special training. This included acrobatics and martial arts to be exact. She of course belonged to a long line of silent warriors who slew evil from the shadows. Killer, murderer, monster? No Assassin, one who kills from the shadows, for the greater good, sacrificing one for the sake of millions. This was the thought behind being an assassin. Gianna however disagreed, why kill people? If you capture them, put them in jail, they won't be able to commit the evil acts that the assassins were afraid of. Her father although proud of her incredible skill to fight, and strike ever so silently decided that she needed to be excommunicated from the clan. Gianna lost her very family to a sick ideal, the thought of it drove her crazy. Behind the scenes however her father Paulo didn't want to excommunicate her, it was the elder of the clan, who in secret had his own ambitions, his own reasons for using the assassins. None of which were righteous or justifiable. Paulo discovered this, and was deemed a threat to the Elder Carlo Di Luna. In a great and valiant effort the Forte family battled the elder and all were assassinated... This left Gianna alone, a constant target of assassins, however because she was a superior fighter and even stealthier than the commander of the assassins himself, she was able to keep alive and safe all the time. Upon finding out about the slaying of her beloved family, Gianna decided to take vengeance, put Carlo in jail, end this cycle of misery for the people who work under him... She paid off an assassin to buy information about Carlo's hideout, and it worked well. She ever so silently broke into Carlo's hideout. There were guards, she hid darkness and dropped down silently taking each guard into the shadow before they could notice that the man next to them was missing. After this had been done, she opened the door for Carlo's Study, and found him sitting at his desk, merely writing without any form of panic or despair about him. She approached him confidently,"Your time has come Carlo Di Luna, I will bring you to justice, and the deaths of my family members will have meaning." Just as she said that he looked up replying to her,"You're the brat who was excommunicated by her own father because she was scared to kill. What business do you have with me?" She stopped walking. "Shouldn't you be glad they died? I mean after all they did ban you from being with them." She clenched her fist tightly,"My father was a righteous man, he believed in me and excommunicated me because he saw that I would do the right things!", she shouted. In truth this was what she told herself all this time, for years after being excommunicated, it was her way of finding solace and peace in her soul an forgiving her father. She raised her fist and attempted to strike Carlo, at that moment her hand was bound by a rope and she was dragged away from Carlo and slammed into a long pole. An assassin had come down from the shadows and bound her up. It was the informant! The same person who gave her the information she needed to find Carlo! "See child, I'd been looking for you. This young man cleverly found you, and deceived you. This was a trap the whole time.", said Carlo. Shocked and left in disbelief Gianna started to struggle. It was no use, and soon enough there were five more assassins in the room, each with a whip or a pole, they proceeded to beat her ruthlessly. She began to fade slowly reaching a complete loss of consciousness, before her eyes closed she saw the lights go out. There was a panic and some screams of agony, she then passed out. When she awoke, she found herself in the Bat Cave, bandaged up and laying down in a medical bed. She looked to her left and saw Alfred Butler coming towards her with a tray, on the tray there was a cup with what smelled like tea, and a plate with what smelled like soup. "Ah, you're finally awake, I thought you were as good as dead.", he said nonchalantly to her. She looked up and hesitantly spoke,"Where am I?" she asked in a frightened tone of voice. "Well you're in the Bat Cave. Master Wayne brought you here. I swear he's always bringing in something from his missions.", he said. She looked around more, seeing catacombs and hearing water rushing as thought it were a waterfall, she continued to look around and noticed a super computer and an array of gadgets. She also saw a small mark on her arm, it was so small and insignificant that she forgot about it. Something must have caught onto her skin while she was bound to that pole, probably rope burn. Little did she know that Lex Luthor had come from the future and released exobytes into the air. She had been stung. She slowly sat up and felt pain from her injuries. "So Batman saved me from Carlo?", she asked quietly to Alfred. "Yes, Batman saved you. Otherwise you would have been minced meat.", he said. "Alfred, I need information on Brainiac's Harvester Ships!", Batman said in a serious tone. "Of course Master Wayne.", Alfred said, as he went to the computer and handed Batman a small floppy disc with hundreds of megabytes worth of information on Brainiac's Harvester ships. She looked at the computer, somehow she recognized how to use all this tech. She stood up and walked up to Batman and subconsciously began to type on his computer. He looked at her with some distaste but upon looking back at the screen he noticed that this girl had solved one of the Justice League's biggest issues. She discovered a way to destroy the shields on the Harvesters and the Guns they use to digitize everything and turn it into information. She stopped and realized what she was doing, and immediately pulled back away from the computer and began bowing repeatedly,"Sorry Batman, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to tou-", she said before being interrupted,"You came from the Assassin's clan, how do you know anything about technology? Didn't your people believe in using the old world's ways?", Batman asked. "Well yes... But I don't belong to the clan anymore, and I don't kill people... But about the tech question, I have no idea how I could have done all this...", she said frantically as Batman was easily the scariest person she ever met. "You must have had contact with an exobyte, this is interesting. What more do you know about technology?", he asked her. She then took over the keyboard again and began a construct program for a gadget that would electrocute the opponent and bind them at the same time without killing them. Batman was impressed, so impressed that he decided to take her in. After several months of training improving on her martial arts, learning more about Gadgets and technology than she could ever know just from the exobyte, and learning Batman's trademark detective skills, Gianna was brought to the watch tower. She went under a new name... Assesina. The word was Italian for assassin, as ironic as it was that her name would mean everything she was against, she embraced it proudly. She finally had a place in this world, she was reborn, and she had been given a new family. The Justice League, and it's many heroes. She began her mission, one that would take evil from the shadows of Gotham City, and show them true Justice, the hooded assailant's way.

Hope you guys like it x.x it took me about an hour to write this, sorry that it's so long x.x...

Anyway here's my information

Name: Assesina (Secret Identity: Gianna Forte)
Power: Gadget
Combat: Martial Arts
Movement: Acrobatic
Mentor: Batman
Current Level: 8

Kasami~(Lisanna)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  crazymonkey212 (Lyon) Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:13 pm

Marroth speaking, I got your hero report. The longer the better. Great work young lady. Welcome to my team, and the league, partner! Smile

Marroth, out!
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ralph Knight(Droy) Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:44 pm

Tonight at 8 oclock we will all meet in the aqua whatever room in the techwing we have stuff to explan.

WolfMaster Out
Ralph Knight(Droy)
Ralph Knight(Droy)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2