Angelic duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cana's attempts at gfx
Test Dealer Application Rules and Process EmptyFri May 25, 2018 7:32 am by Jeffrey the Turtle

» Autocad Electrical 2013 Trial Crack
Test Dealer Application Rules and Process EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:38 am by 

» Stock Photography - Cardboard Tea Cup With Teabag Photodune 3439802
Test Dealer Application Rules and Process EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:17 am by 

» This place still alive?
Test Dealer Application Rules and Process EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:55 am by Jeffrey the Turtle

» Animation Domination
Test Dealer Application Rules and Process EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 5:22 pm by Kingdiepie

» Pokemon memes
Test Dealer Application Rules and Process EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:06 pm by Kingdiepie

» Favorite Game
Test Dealer Application Rules and Process EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:07 pm by Kingdiepie

» Need test soon
Test Dealer Application Rules and Process EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:47 pm by Kingdiepie

» Deadman Wonderland and Fooly Cooly
Test Dealer Application Rules and Process EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:08 pm by Akellon

Affiliates
free forum

Test Dealer Application Rules and Process

Go down

Test Dealer Application Rules and Process Empty Test Dealer Application Rules and Process

Post  Seirei(Cana) Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:27 pm

These are the rules of Test Dealer applications as well as the process we will use to hire Test Dealers.

Rules:

1. You must be Agent of Creation Yellow at least.

2. You must be able to pass our exam.

3. You have to be a trust worthy member of our site

Process:

Every so often I will release a board regarding test dealer applications. Once a sufficient amount of test dealers has been hired I will lock that thread or delete it. From that moment on I will NOT be accepting more applications until I release a new thread. I promise this will happen on a scheduled basis and everyone who qualifies will be allowed to apply. I also promise that everyone who applies before the end of the hiring period will be reviewed and spoken to. If you did not qualify to be a tester this time we will give you a reason, and you can always apply in the next cycle. Once I have collected enough testers for the cycle I will post it in my thread and so no one will apply wait one day and lock or delete as mentioned above.

Happy hunting

Seirei
Seirei(Cana)
Seirei(Cana)
Admin

https://angelda2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down