Angelic duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cana's attempts at gfx
Treeborn Prince of The Duel! (a tribute to Treeby) Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Cover (the short version) EmptyFri May 25, 2018 7:32 am by Jeffrey the Turtle

» Autocad Electrical 2013 Trial Crack
Treeborn Prince of The Duel! (a tribute to Treeby) Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Cover (the short version) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:38 am by 

» Stock Photography - Cardboard Tea Cup With Teabag Photodune 3439802
Treeborn Prince of The Duel! (a tribute to Treeby) Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Cover (the short version) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:17 am by 

» This place still alive?
Treeborn Prince of The Duel! (a tribute to Treeby) Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Cover (the short version) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:55 am by Jeffrey the Turtle

» Animation Domination
Treeborn Prince of The Duel! (a tribute to Treeby) Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Cover (the short version) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 5:22 pm by Kingdiepie

» Pokemon memes
Treeborn Prince of The Duel! (a tribute to Treeby) Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Cover (the short version) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:06 pm by Kingdiepie

» Favorite Game
Treeborn Prince of The Duel! (a tribute to Treeby) Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Cover (the short version) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:07 pm by Kingdiepie

» Need test soon
Treeborn Prince of The Duel! (a tribute to Treeby) Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Cover (the short version) EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:47 pm by Kingdiepie

» Deadman Wonderland and Fooly Cooly
Treeborn Prince of The Duel! (a tribute to Treeby) Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Cover (the short version) EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:08 pm by Akellon

Affiliates
free forum

Treeborn Prince of The Duel! (a tribute to Treeby) Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Cover (the short version)

2 posters

Go down

Treeborn Prince of The Duel! (a tribute to Treeby) Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Cover (the short version) Empty Treeborn Prince of The Duel! (a tribute to Treeby) Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Cover (the short version)

Post  daVincified(Loke) Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:34 pm

Treeborn Prince of The Duel!

Well this is a story, all about TREEBY,
my owner always uses and needs me,
I'd like you take you trap and don't set it right there,
cause then I'll show you how I come back from the grave out of thin air!
-
With Swap Frog in a tree born and raised
In the treetops is where I spent most of my days
Dueling without traps to the max it's all cool
just annoying some people during the duel
when a couple of cards, people say their real good
starting making trouble in my neighborhood
got banished one little duel and all duelist got scared
they said "just D.D.Crow that frog and he's worthless i tell yerr!"
-
I was removed from play but then he came near
A beast-warrior with a trident, or even a spear?
If anything I can say welcome to hell
as he resummoned me to his side as an equipp-spell!
-
I, helped, out a couple rounds about 7 or 8
and I told Sea Lancer "Yo, bro, fish ya later."
embraced the graveyard, I was finally there
waiting for the next turn to come back with more flair!

daVincified(Loke)

Back to top Go down

Treeborn Prince of The Duel! (a tribute to Treeby) Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Cover (the short version) Empty Re: Treeborn Prince of The Duel! (a tribute to Treeby) Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Cover (the short version)

Post  Subayai Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:23 am

That...was...amazing
Subayai
Subayai

Back to top Go down