Angelic duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cana's attempts at gfx
ADA's offical book club. EmptyFri May 25, 2018 7:32 am by Jeffrey the Turtle

» Autocad Electrical 2013 Trial Crack
ADA's offical book club. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:38 am by 

» Stock Photography - Cardboard Tea Cup With Teabag Photodune 3439802
ADA's offical book club. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:17 am by 

» This place still alive?
ADA's offical book club. EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:55 am by Jeffrey the Turtle

» Animation Domination
ADA's offical book club. EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 5:22 pm by Kingdiepie

» Pokemon memes
ADA's offical book club. EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:06 pm by Kingdiepie

» Favorite Game
ADA's offical book club. EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:07 pm by Kingdiepie

» Need test soon
ADA's offical book club. EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:47 pm by Kingdiepie

» Deadman Wonderland and Fooly Cooly
ADA's offical book club. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:08 pm by Akellon

Affiliates
free forum

ADA's offical book club.

Go down

ADA's offical book club. Empty ADA's offical book club.

Post  crazymonkey212 (Lyon) Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:03 pm

Recently i read a book by james patterson called max rider (something like that) and I deeply enjoyed the first book. It has come to me that james patterson is an exceptional author. Anyways it got me thinking. Which is why I've decided to begin a book club. Here, You may feel free to comment on any recent book you read.
as a bonus I've also decided to allow manga and picture books as a topic to this club (if you wish).

So, young and old readers, pop on, and share a short summary of any stories you've read. Have fun Smile

(I will start us off.)
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)

Back to top Go down

ADA's offical book club. Empty Re: ADA's offical book club.

Post  crazymonkey212 (Lyon) Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:15 pm

i just got done with a creepy ghost story called jade green. It starts with a 15-year old orphan travling to south carolina to reunite with hewr uncle and cousin in thier fancy estate. (I'm assuming it took place in an older time because she got there in a carraige.) Her name is judith sparrow. Now afte the trip, she was greeted by the friendly cook, with a huge bossom, Whom she befriends in the story, named emma hastings.

After getting suited in with everything, judith is feeling happy until she found her valise she brought opened, and her stuff sorted through as though it had gone through inspection. This is because the uncle's ruel is that no one may have possesion of something with the color green. Judith had a green photo frame,with her dead mother on it. Moving on, judith learns of a girl named jade green. Jade green was a hapless girl who had no money, not even a penny. She loved the color green and stepped into the uncle's life. the uncle loved her company and assumed her to be his own. Jade greens parents? Well, her father is not mentioned, and her mother was a stripper. So after a long few days of living there, jade green had committed suicide.

thats all for now. Read more to learn the rest. Very Happy
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum