Angelic duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cana's attempts at gfx
Blazex12's Angelic Duel Academy Story EmptyFri May 25, 2018 7:32 am by Jeffrey the Turtle

» Autocad Electrical 2013 Trial Crack
Blazex12's Angelic Duel Academy Story EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:38 am by 

» Stock Photography - Cardboard Tea Cup With Teabag Photodune 3439802
Blazex12's Angelic Duel Academy Story EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:17 am by 

» This place still alive?
Blazex12's Angelic Duel Academy Story EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:55 am by Jeffrey the Turtle

» Animation Domination
Blazex12's Angelic Duel Academy Story EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 5:22 pm by Kingdiepie

» Pokemon memes
Blazex12's Angelic Duel Academy Story EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:06 pm by Kingdiepie

» Favorite Game
Blazex12's Angelic Duel Academy Story EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:07 pm by Kingdiepie

» Need test soon
Blazex12's Angelic Duel Academy Story EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:47 pm by Kingdiepie

» Deadman Wonderland and Fooly Cooly
Blazex12's Angelic Duel Academy Story EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:08 pm by Akellon

Affiliates
free forum

Blazex12's Angelic Duel Academy Story

Go down

Blazex12's Angelic Duel Academy Story Empty Blazex12's Angelic Duel Academy Story

Post  Blazex12 Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:44 pm

The story of Angelic Duel Academy through Darren's Eyes (My character)

Half of the school year was already over. Students were leaving the island to either visit there families or have a vacation away from the academy. But some students decided to stay behind and one of those students is Darren Zukor, a young talented duelist who had just arrived on the island. He was a transfer who had been accepted into the Agent of Miracles Red Dorm. It was the lowest rank at the academy but it didn't bother Darren, mostly because of his interaction with another student. The student was in Agent of Mystery Blue, the highest rank, the boy was called Roxas. The words Roxas told him were "Being in Red only means you have the highest to gain, look at it this way, you might be better then me some day."

Darren remembered the kindness the boy had showed him, but right now he was the "new meat" around. And if he watched his share of college movies right, then he knew others were going to test him.

Darren was now infront of the Red Dorm. He could see the tall wooden structure clearly had some wear and tare.

"Decent enough place." Darren said.

He began to walk up the wooden steps and looked at the piece of paper in hand. The paper read Room 314. "Room 310, 311, 312, 313. There it is Room 313." Darren twisted the door nob and saw the room hiding behind it.

The floor was covered in a red carpet, there was a small bed lined up against the wall, the room had wooden walls, and there was a small desk with a mirror infront of it.

Darren walked around the room and found out there was a drawer under the bed. He slid it out and found a laptop. Darren gave a sigh of relief. "Looks like I won't be shunned away from the world after all."

There was a knock on the door. "Visitors already." Darren thought to himself.

Darren walked over to the door and opened it. There was a tall boy who had a serious look on his face. But Darren also noticed that he was wearing a long red trench coat, indicating he was also in Agent Red.

"I heard your new to the island. The Headmaster of the Red Dorm told me to give you this." The boy reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a small, thin device and handed it to Darren. "It's a P.D.A and also here." Darren noticed the boy was holding a white duel disk with a red outline who was now handing it to him. "This is a standard issue Duel Disk for the Academy....thats all I have to give you, but one more thing. Theres Orientation at 10:00 in the Dueling Ring. Thats the tall building with the giant glass dome above it. I would hurry and unpack before your late." The boy then walked away.

Darren closed the door and looked at the new items in his hands. "Orientation at 10:00 huh." Darren walked over to his suit case and pulled out a digital clock and a watch. "9:30!" Darren shouted. "Forget about unpacking! It'll take 30 minutes to make it there!" Darren slipped on the watch and ran out the door with Duel Disk in wrist and P.D.A in pocket.

Darren was running at full speed, and breathing heavily. "Can't be late! Can't be late! Can't be late!" Were the words screaming in Darren's head. His coat was blowing in the wind as he ran.

He had just made it inside the building and it was 9:30. "10 minutes to go. I can make it!" Darren was running down the empty hallway. He turned the corner and was about to enter the Dueling Ring when a man in a purple coat stepped infront of him.

"Sorry but the doors are closed." The man said.

Darren looked at his watch and then gave the man an angry face. "It's 9:50! I still got 10 minutes!"

The teacher was wearing a set of shaded glasses hiding his eyes but Darren could tell the man didn't care. "Sorry kid but the doors are closed and there going to stay closed."

"Isn't there any way you can let me in!" Darren replied in a worried tone.

"There is one way......" The teacher said. "You have to beat me in a duel."

"A duel?!" Darren shouted.

"That is......unless you want to miss Orientation." The teacher said trying to make Darren duel him.
And he succeeded. "Fine I'll duel you!" Darren shouted. "Just as long as you keep your word!"

The two took a few steps back and engaged there Duel Disks. "Let's duel!" They shouted in unison. Two bars popped up, one for Darren, and one for the teacher. Each bar had a 4000 life point gauge on it.

"Alright since your the inferior you go first!" The teacher shouted.

Darren didn't take offense he just smiled and drew a card. "Alright! Guess I'll be kicking things off. First I set a monster face down then set two cards face down! Your move."
Three face down cards appeared on Darren's field.

The teacher drew a card and smiled. "I summon Green Gadget in attack mode! Now I activate his effect to search for a Yellow Gadget and add it to my hand!"
Darren looked shock.

"Now I activate the Continues Spell card, Solidarity! When theres one type of monster in my grave, the same type of monster on my field gains 800 attack points." A medium sized green robot appeared was now on the field and ready to attack Darren's face down monster.

"Go! Green Gadget! Destroy this pathetic Red's monster!" The green robot jumped and punched through the card. But a penguin with a sword appeared.

"You just triggered my Penguin Soldier's effect!" Darren stated.

"What!?"

"So now I get to return up to two cards on the field back to the owners hand, and I think I'll choose Green Gadget!"
The green robot turned into a yellow orb of light and returned to the teacher's hand. "You sly Red duelist!" The teacher said in disgust.

"What. Getting irritated that your loseing to a Red teach." Darren said with a smile.

"Grr..." The teacher growled.

"I set one card face down and end my turn." The teacher said.

"I draw! Now I activate the Spell Card Monster Reborn! So I get to bring back Penguin Soldier from my grave." The bird reappeared and gave a squawk.

"That puny monster again." The teacher said sounding irritated.

"Size doesn't matter, only the size of the duelist's heart." Darren proclaimed. "A wise duelist once told me that."

"Still doesn't matter kid, I'm gonna win this duel and your never going to get through those doors.

Darren looked at the cards in his hand. "You hate penguins huh. Well theres going to be more because I summon Nightmare Penguin in attack mode!"

The teacher gave an irritated look again.

"And because of Nightmare Penguin's effect all water monsters on my field gain 200 attack points. Go! Penguin Soldier! Attack him directly!
The armored bird launched itself and sliced the teacher with it's silver, short sword.

"Now go Nightmare Penguin! Your turn to attack!"
The dark penguin threw a small water orb at the teacher, drenching his coat.

"AARG!" The teacher shouted as his life points dropped to 1950.

"Thats all for now. Your move teach." Darren said with a smile still on his face. He enjoyed aggravating the teacher.

"You insolent brat...." The teacher drew a card.

"I set one monster face down and end my turn."
The teacher was getting tired of seeing the smile on Darren's face and wished he could rip it off and throw it away.

Darren drew a card. "I activate the Field Spell, A Legendary Ocean. So now all monsters in my hand have there level decreased by one. So now I can do this! Instead of sacificing two monsters I sacrifice Penguin Soldier to summon my Levia-Dragon!

The penguin turned into a ball of light and dissapeared and a giant blue serpent took it's place.

"Thats not all! I activate my face down card! I activate Compulsory Evacuation Device! So now your face down monster goes back to your hand." Darren shouted.

"Hrmph!" The teacher said as his last line of defense was sent back to his hand.

"Don't think I can forget about your face downs. My Field Spell has another effect. While it's face up on the field it's treated as Umi. So now I activate my Levia-Dragon's effect!"

"What?!" The teacher shouted.

"So now I send, A Legendary Ocean to the grave and destroy all cards on the field except Levia-Dragon!"

The teacher gave a grimace knowing the duel was over and he had lost.

"Go! Levia-Dragon! Attack him directly and end this duel!"
The blue serpent shot a massive water blast at the teacher pushing him back a few inches. It also took out the rest of his life points.

"YES!" Darren shouted in joy.

"Alright kid, don't get a swelled head." The teacher said trying to regain his composer.

"So are you going to let me in now?" Darren asked.

"I did make a deal....hurry and get inside for Orientation. I'll be watching you though." The teacher said causing Darren smile. He tried to ingnore his smile which he'd seen through the whole duel.

"Thanks teach." Darren said pushing the doors open.

There was a giant crowd gathered inside. There was a mix of red, yellow, and blue and in the center was a giant Dueling Field. In that Dueling Field was three teachers, one had a long, pink, trench coat. The other two were wearing green.

( If anyone wants there character in here your going to have to give me a name for your character, inless your screen name sounds like an actual name. And again if you want your character to duel me then me and you are going to have to duel on DN. You got to role play as your character)

Last edited by Blazex12 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:47 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : updated)
Blazex12
Blazex12

Back to top Go down