Angelic duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cana's attempts at gfx
My Life (a realistic fic;I'm using my username here) EmptyFri May 25, 2018 7:32 am by Jeffrey the Turtle

» Autocad Electrical 2013 Trial Crack
My Life (a realistic fic;I'm using my username here) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:38 am by 

» Stock Photography - Cardboard Tea Cup With Teabag Photodune 3439802
My Life (a realistic fic;I'm using my username here) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:17 am by 

» This place still alive?
My Life (a realistic fic;I'm using my username here) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:55 am by Jeffrey the Turtle

» Animation Domination
My Life (a realistic fic;I'm using my username here) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 5:22 pm by Kingdiepie

» Pokemon memes
My Life (a realistic fic;I'm using my username here) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:06 pm by Kingdiepie

» Favorite Game
My Life (a realistic fic;I'm using my username here) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:07 pm by Kingdiepie

» Need test soon
My Life (a realistic fic;I'm using my username here) EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:47 pm by Kingdiepie

» Deadman Wonderland and Fooly Cooly
My Life (a realistic fic;I'm using my username here) EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:08 pm by Akellon

Affiliates
free forum

My Life (a realistic fic;I'm using my username here)

3 posters

Go down

My Life (a realistic fic;I'm using my username here) Empty My Life (a realistic fic;I'm using my username here)

Post  Rio Kamishiro Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:16 pm

Rio was sitting under a tree in front of the academy, reading a book. She didn't care about the outside world anymore and she shut her heart to anyone and everyone. As such, she knew that nobody will be able to hurt her anymore.

Rio looked at the photo she always kept in her bag. Three girls and three boys were in the photo, all of them smiling. Rio herself was among them. They were all friends at the time. Or so Rio thought. It was three years ago that everything changed.

A new girl arrived. Her name was Sabrina and Rio quickly made friends with her, as did most pupils in the duel academy she used to go to. Not too long after, Rio and Sabrina dueled and the latter lost.

That was when the problems started. Sabrina got angry at Rio and started spreading false information about her throughout the academy. As a result, Rio got in trouble with the academy principal, who was a very strict individual, but he also had a soft spot for the rich people, such as Sabrina. Rio herself wasn't rich and didn't have any connections, so the principal expelled her from the academy.

Having nowhere to go, Rio decided to search for another academy where she could improve. Along the way, she was ridiculed by other duelist because of her deck choice. The fact that she would lose every duel she was in didn't help either.

Rio's feelings for the outside world soon vanished, and she decided she couldn't rely on anyone else but herself and her deck. After travelling some more, she found her current academy and enrolled. She was placed in yellow dorm and settled in.

But she had lost her faith in other people and spent most of her time in her room, reading books and rearranging her deck and adding new cards to it whenever she bought them.

"No one will ever hurt me, for I cannot be hurt. I will become cold so no one would ever be able to hurt me again." Rio thought as she stood up and she looked out of the window.

She won't care anymore nor would she trust anyone ever again.

Rio Kamishiro

Back to top Go down

My Life (a realistic fic;I'm using my username here) Empty Re: My Life (a realistic fic;I'm using my username here)

Post  Jeffrey the Turtle Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:44 pm

You can trust me... I promise Very Happy
Jeffrey the Turtle
Jeffrey the Turtle

Back to top Go down

My Life (a realistic fic;I'm using my username here) Empty Re: My Life (a realistic fic;I'm using my username here)

Post  Ralph Knight(Droy) Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:15 pm

I love the story.

And if you need anything i will have your back
Ralph Knight(Droy)
Ralph Knight(Droy)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum