Angelic duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cana's attempts at gfx
heros wanted. EmptyFri May 25, 2018 7:32 am by Jeffrey the Turtle

» Autocad Electrical 2013 Trial Crack
heros wanted. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:38 am by 

» Stock Photography - Cardboard Tea Cup With Teabag Photodune 3439802
heros wanted. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:17 am by 

» This place still alive?
heros wanted. EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:55 am by Jeffrey the Turtle

» Animation Domination
heros wanted. EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 5:22 pm by Kingdiepie

» Pokemon memes
heros wanted. EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:06 pm by Kingdiepie

» Favorite Game
heros wanted. EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:07 pm by Kingdiepie

» Need test soon
heros wanted. EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:47 pm by Kingdiepie

» Deadman Wonderland and Fooly Cooly
heros wanted. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:08 pm by Akellon

Affiliates
free forum

heros wanted.

+2
Roxas(Gray)
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

heros wanted. Empty heros wanted.

Post  crazymonkey212 (Lyon) Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:11 pm

( If you all are unfamiliar with the game just post in the response thank you.)

Attention members! I've decided to get everyone to start playing DC universe. DC universe is based on heros and villians from the DC comics. (Heros such as batman super man and wonder woman. And villians such as lex luther the joker and circe.)

Anyone with a pc or ps3 can play this game. you can download Dc universe off the internet for free at thier local website. OR, if you have a ps3, and you use psn, simply go to the local Playstation store and purchase it for free.

If you are familiar with the game, thats great! less work for the both of us. Anyways heres the situation:

As you know, (If you already have this game.), Brainiac, A villian from superman's past has created an army to withstand both good AND evil on earth. You as heros will be trapped in Brainiac's harvester ships. After oricle from gothom frees you and gets you off the ship, thats when the work begins. Heros are gonna troll you unfortunatly, for not having a crew or are not apart of one. that is where all of us come in. I have decided to assemble a crew of heros, which will be you. I'll determine your status as you grow and train through your days as heros.

Extra info: Here is the DC universe website if you are unable to play on your PS3 system. http://www.dcuniverseonline.com/?cid=1063087&gclid=CLK47dPWurICFZGiPAodFXAAcw

requirments: If you'll join me you must have these requirments To qualafy for my crew:

Menter must be superman or wonderwoman (As the head of this site, I kinda disagree with this, I mean unless it's a league requirement that's set within the game and batman students can't join in because the game won't allow it, it's rather exclusive and forces players to choose something they may not want. So I want to include batman in this if possible, being that he IS the best member of the justice league, who beat superman in battle, and has the weaknesses of everyone and their identities recorded along with weapons to stop them with.~Seirei)

must be willing. Prepared for what assignments i give you.

you need to come to me on the dueling network if you want to communicate out of the game. my DN username is MR.lonley .

And if you could, Please don't use the rifle. that weapon sucks.

(if you're a current player, and you are having problems with some requirments, speak to me for some amends to your problems. Smile )

I know that some of you might not be familiar with the game which is Fine. And a shout out for jbels: i know you thought the game sucked, but that was only because you were a beginner. i promise you the game only gets better and better. so just think about joining please. thanx bro <3

well this is all i can do for now. for your response if you're interested just let me know and if you are a current DC universe player, then just share some info about your hero's appearence, skills, looks, name, ETC.

thanks everyone. I promise this game will rock! Very Happy
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)

Back to top Go down

heros wanted. Empty Re: heros wanted.

Post  Roxas(Gray) Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:04 pm

dC univers is a fucking piece ofshit
Roxas(Gray)
Roxas(Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post  crazymonkey212 (Lyon) Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:20 pm

Roxas(Gray) wrote:dC univers is a fucking piece ofshit

You've never even played it.

Spoiler:
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)

Back to top Go down

Post  crazymonkey212 (Lyon) Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:22 pm

And before you claim that you did, Doing the lame tutorial doesn't count. Also Please don't demote my ideas just because i think of them. it really brings me down. you could always be SUPPORTIVE for once.

Afterall, I thought we were brothers. Well if thats true, then support me.
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ralph Knight(Droy) Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:10 pm

I am going to join you
Ralph Knight(Droy)
Ralph Knight(Droy)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeffrey the Turtle Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:23 pm

crazymonkey212 (Lyon) wrote:And before you claim that you did, Doing the lame tutorial doesn't count. Also Please don't demote my ideas just because i think of them. it really brings me down. you could always be SUPPORTIVE for once.

Afterall, I thought we were brothers. Well if thats true, then support me.

Brothers are supposed to beat each other up, just because he isn't always being nice and supportive of you doesn't mean he doesn't love you. Trust me, he will be there when you need him most.
Jeffrey the Turtle
Jeffrey the Turtle

Back to top Go down

Post  crazymonkey212 (Lyon) Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:29 pm

Alot of my friends like this idea. All except my brother, nor has he ever agreed with me. i'm sick of it. >=(
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)

Back to top Go down

Post  crazymonkey212 (Lyon) Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:45 pm

I'm proud to share that these young heros will be joining my cause.

1 ralph knight

2. kasami

3 duel4ws

Thanks very much guys. But I need you to post a hero name, and backstory in order to get to know your hero. Ralph has done his. use his example to learn how to make your own. thanks again! Very Happy
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)

Back to top Go down

heros wanted. Empty Wolf Master

Post  Ralph Knight(Droy) Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:04 pm

Name: Joey la cross AKA Wolf Knight

Ethnicity: Japanese

Backstory: The Powers of the werewolf come from the La Cross's Bloodline. His Dad is a Werewolf and his mom is a healer.

When Joey was very young he was a kid they like to hang out with. But when his friends need there help Joey Come and defind his friends by taking shots to the head,chest,legs and the you know where. The girls see Joey as "Just a Dude who love to help out his friends".

Then On his 17'th Birthday his dad told him" Son it time to follow our Bloodline and to become a werewolf. When Joey Hear thathe felt happy. At first He use his powers just to get use to it. At time he help out lower Class Heros, Now with his friend help he is going to become a member of the team.

One Day when he was helping the lower class hero out with a mission Superman came and to help out with them. After that Superman Saw what Joey can do and said" Joey I was watching you. You help all the lower class Heros with all the powers you have. He Said" Joey What if i tell you your friend have join us and he making a team as well.

Joey said to superman" If my friend need the help i will be there for him. Superman answer" very Well joey, As of right now you are now WOLF MASTER!

He is a bearback dude with dark red pants and he is bearfoot.

Last edited by Ralph Knight(Droy) on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ralph Knight(Droy)
Ralph Knight(Droy)

Back to top Go down

Post  crazymonkey212 (Lyon) Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:42 pm

Great story ralph, I love it. Although it could use a little edit. When i say backstory, i need you to add info on how you joined the justice league. That would be very helpful. you can use my story for help if you wish Very Happy
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)

Back to top Go down

Post  crazymonkey212 (Lyon) Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:59 pm

Name: Marreth young

Morality: Hero

hero Identity: the red scarab.

story:

It all seemed to happen in only minutes. when marreth got into prison for something he didn't commit. The murder of his best senior friend, leo. his body was found in the high school bathrooms, and marreth found him. the poliice assumed him the criminal and had him booked into gothom's ashylium for the insane.
He spent weeks, no, months in the hell for no reason. His main job was to clean the bathrooms, (and sooner he realized the irony in his job.) Marroth hated the ashylium.
He coulden't handle villians like the scarecrow, roundhouse, and more importantly, the joker's assistant harley quinn. THEN, marroths life was saved by a man in black. a man who's figure resembled a bat. It was batman, and he wanted to speak with marroth personally.
I know you marroth, you're not a criminal. thats what batman said to marroth.batman lied to the court to tell them that marroth was to be put on a hero trial, to proove his inocence, though he knew he was innocent. the court agreed to follow batman's plan and immidiatley released marroth into batman's jurisdiciton. Batman then got marroth a room in the jusitce league watchtower.

batman said his last words to marroth: Marroth, from this day on forward, your name to the citizens is The Red Scarab. For the past few weeks, you'll learn to control the energy within your spirit. Once you've learned and master your techniques, then your work will begin.

Since this day and forever on, the red scarab has been doing his job as a hero. And now it occured to him that he needs a crew. He meets with wolfmaster and together, the crew has been made and assembled.
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ralph Knight(Droy) Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:49 pm

With Monkey saiding yes to this Our First Meeting will take place in the watchtower on thurday afternoon

At 5:00 Pm
Ralph Knight(Droy)
Ralph Knight(Droy)

Back to top Go down

Post  crazymonkey212 (Lyon) Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:58 pm

Thats good ralph. Put your leadership skills to the test. Anyone still interested in joining please setup an account, and notify me. thank you.
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ralph Knight(Droy) Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:44 pm

On Friday is the first meeting and I was thinking meeting by the.....Bio Room with all the plants.

Ps I am still new with the game and don't know where some of the places yet.
Ralph Knight(Droy)
Ralph Knight(Droy)

Back to top Go down

Post  crazymonkey212 (Lyon) Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:51 pm

Thats ok ralph I'm used to it. But as ralph said, we shall meet in the watchtower bioroom.
Thank you
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ralph Knight(Droy) Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:34 pm

the aquacultural room That where the meeting will be taking place

New players it in the tech wing
Ralph Knight(Droy)
Ralph Knight(Droy)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kasami~(Lisanna) Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:50 am

Monkey x.x I don't really like Superman or Wonder Woman so I chose Batman as my mentor x.x, Sorry... If you don't want me in your league I understand, I made a mistake and I need to pay the price of it. However if you do want me in your league still, the character's name is Assesina(Italian and Spanish for female assasin.), Her powers are gadgets, she's acrobatic, and she looks like she came straight out of assassin's creed. If you are interested in using me for your league let me know before I post a back story as to not waste anyone's time.

Kasami~(Lisanna)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  crazymonkey212 (Lyon) Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:11 pm

Kasami~(Lisanna) wrote:Monkey x.x I don't really like Superman or Wonder Woman so I chose Batman as my mentor x.x, Sorry... If you don't want me in your league I understand, I made a mistake and I need to pay the price of it. However if you do want me in your league still, the character's name is Assesina(Italian and Spanish for female assasin.), Her powers are gadgets, she's acrobatic, and she looks like she came straight out of assassin's creed. If you are interested in using me for your league let me know before I post a back story as to not waste anyone's time.

Kasami. I am so sorry for this missunderstanding. I made a mistake because red scarab was batman's mentor. (red scarab being my hero) Also, his real name (which i made the mistke of using on DC universe) is Marroth Young. Please don't go kasami. We want you.

P.S We never intended on using you. We are doing this for fun. Please remember that. Very Happy
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)

Back to top Go down

Post  crazymonkey212 (Lyon) Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:54 pm

I got alot to sayhere, it's been bugging people. There are no longer any requirments prior to the joining of my league.

P.S This is my username on the psn.

bshavitz
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ralph Knight(Droy) Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Here mine

Theramlals
Ralph Knight(Droy)
Ralph Knight(Droy)

Back to top Go down

Post  crazymonkey212 (Lyon) Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:36 pm

Change of plans. Everyone In my group must have a playstation3 to play
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)

Back to top Go down

Post  Seirei(Cana) Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:28 am

I may or may not join this, however my sister and I can't play at the same time.
Seirei(Cana)
Seirei(Cana)
Admin

https://angelda2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  crazymonkey212 (Lyon) Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:33 am

Cana it's ok I understand how you feel. BUT if you ever wanna hang out just as friends (and perhaps I assist you on missions you are having trouble with) just post a request to me. As a matter of fact I'll make a new topic related to this one. you'll see it.
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)

Back to top Go down

heros wanted. Empty Okita, Reporting for duty

Post  Seirei(Cana) Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:11 pm

It was the night of her college graduation, Alyssa Hammond was waiting for her turn to get her diploma and begin her new life. Suddenly at that moment a beam of light crashed down from the sky, it enveloped everything inside, she and a few of her classmates however were lucky enough to be just outside it's range. She panicked as her best friend Julia was locked in, she witnessed the girl get digitized. After seeing this horrible event Alyssa ran to her home, where she saw Brainiac patrols digitizing everything. In fear she continued to run hoping to find a safe haven. Suddenly she felt something bite her. She shrugged it off as though it were just a mosquito bite. As time went by and she ran further and further she began to hear voices, people's thoughts to be specific. She stopped running, looked around, and noticed that there was no one for a few meters that she could possibly hear talking. At this point it was as though she lost her mind. More concerned about the Brainiac Invasion than her mental issues she continued to run to find a place to hide, however she was eventually cornered by Subjugator drones. She cried for mercy begging them to leave her be, just then s she cried for mercy she noticed the Subjugator who was about to digitize her was floating and all sorts of objects were being flung into it as if they were floating of their own will. She stood to her feet, looked around and noticed a purple glow around her hands, feeling empowered she realized that suddenly she had gained mental abilities. She had become Psychic. As the drones kept attacking her and trying to digitize her they eventually managed to fight her to her wits end. Well she had put up a good fight at least, is what she was thinking. Just then, a blade cut the head off of the drone that was going to take her to Brainiac, then all the drones were completely destroyed. She looked up, her face full of tears, and saw none other than Wonder Woman! Alyssa had been saved! While helping her up Wonder Woman noticed that the girl had attained special powers and offered her guidance and training in the watch tower so she could fight the good fight, and stop Brainiac from destroying the Earth. She agreed, and a few months later she had donned the colors red, blue, and gold, hid her face with a small mask, and equipped herself with special dual swords that could channel her new found Psychic Energies. In addition to her powers she also gained the ability to fly. She couldn't think of a name though, what would she call herself? That's it! She remembered a World History Lecture, where her professor had mentioned the Okita Clan, the greatest swordsmen in history. Looking at her swords and her unparalleled ability to wield them, she decided that she would name herself... Okita! She then thanked Wonder Woman for everything and gave her a hug, right before leaving the watch tower and reporting to Metropolis, where she would take revenge on Brainiac for killing her peers, and at the same time, protect the innocent citizens from the forces of Evil!

Name: Okita (SI:Alyssa Hammond)
Power: Mental
Combat: Dual Wield
Movement: Flight
Mentor: Wonder Woman
Current level: 12
Seirei(Cana)
Seirei(Cana)
Admin

https://angelda2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down