Angelic duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cana's attempts at gfx
The heros of justice breifing center EmptyFri May 25, 2018 7:32 am by Jeffrey the Turtle

» Autocad Electrical 2013 Trial Crack
The heros of justice breifing center EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:38 am by 

» Stock Photography - Cardboard Tea Cup With Teabag Photodune 3439802
The heros of justice breifing center EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:17 am by 

» This place still alive?
The heros of justice breifing center EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:55 am by Jeffrey the Turtle

» Animation Domination
The heros of justice breifing center EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 5:22 pm by Kingdiepie

» Pokemon memes
The heros of justice breifing center EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:06 pm by Kingdiepie

» Favorite Game
The heros of justice breifing center EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:07 pm by Kingdiepie

» Need test soon
The heros of justice breifing center EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:47 pm by Kingdiepie

» Deadman Wonderland and Fooly Cooly
The heros of justice breifing center EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:08 pm by Akellon

Affiliates
free forum

The heros of justice breifing center

Go down

The heros of justice breifing center Empty The heros of justice breifing center

Post  crazymonkey212 (Lyon) Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:28 pm

This is where either me or ralph make announcments about the game. Heres a new announcment now:

Kasami, I have a great gift for you. Once we get our group in order and everything, I'm offering you co-leader position alongside me and ralph. But not until we get more members for the league.

If any questions occur, Just contact me. Thanks for your attention.
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)

Back to top Go down

The heros of justice breifing center Empty Re: The heros of justice breifing center

Post  crazymonkey212 (Lyon) Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:34 pm

This is your prime leader Marroth young. I have a mission for anyone avaiable. The queen bee of the terrorist organization known as the H.I.V.E, along with her army of stinger drones, and other hive units, had found exobytes stored within the moon's crater. As you all probably know, the Queen bee is one of the meta heros's enemies. but anyways i shall continue the briefing.

Qeen bee has brought along some of her strongest warriors, including captain buzzkill. The batman has ordered me to (along with my group) ruin the Hive's plans. I've revised a plan of course while you all were training.

Objectives:

1. While starlabs was setting up a perimeter somewhere on the moon, Queen bee quickly Spotted thier position, thus causing an invasion towards starlabs barracks. We are to counter queen bee's squad of infiltraitors, and save starlab's but.

2. stopping the invasion plan won't draw the first captain's attention. Which is why I've came up with the plan of bombing his territory. We are to rig the Hive biulding that corresponds with the captain's position. Doing this will anger the captain and draw him out of hiding.

3. Annillate the captain.

4. Now it's time to draw out captain buzzkill, the best of the best of Queen bee's captains. This, will NOT be easy. Never. This objective will need you all to work togeather. Within buzzkill's part of the moon, there are ships and fleets, carrieing tons of exobytes. This is the objective: Deport all ships and blast them to earth.This will piss buzzkill off, lurring him next, out of his lair.

5. Kill buzzkill and recive key to the Hive base located on the crater section of the moon.

6. Assuming we defeat buzzkill, the Queen will consider us a threat, which will cause her to try to tae us on by herself. But she will wait for us to come to her. This objective is all about searching for the Queen in the base.

7. And finally, we defeat the leader of the whole operation and arrest her. (assumming she doesn't somehow escape.)

Those are the mission details. Further intel suggest that the Hive is teamed up with brainiac forces. be alert.

Marroth, out!
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)

Back to top Go down