Angelic duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cana's attempts at gfx
The Light Of Justice EmptyFri May 25, 2018 7:32 am by Jeffrey the Turtle

» Autocad Electrical 2013 Trial Crack
The Light Of Justice EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:38 am by 

» Stock Photography - Cardboard Tea Cup With Teabag Photodune 3439802
The Light Of Justice EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:17 am by 

» This place still alive?
The Light Of Justice EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:55 am by Jeffrey the Turtle

» Animation Domination
The Light Of Justice EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 5:22 pm by Kingdiepie

» Pokemon memes
The Light Of Justice EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:06 pm by Kingdiepie

» Favorite Game
The Light Of Justice EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:07 pm by Kingdiepie

» Need test soon
The Light Of Justice EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:47 pm by Kingdiepie

» Deadman Wonderland and Fooly Cooly
The Light Of Justice EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:08 pm by Akellon

Affiliates
free forum

The Light Of Justice

3 posters

Go down

The Light Of Justice Empty The Light Of Justice

Post  Sora(Gildarts) Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:09 am

I might Make a league, so here are my stories for Light Lance and his sister Sherora.
Light Lance

Alex Masters was a soldier returning home from war to see his family, that he missed oh so much. That's when Brainiac struck, destroying entire cities and digitizing people altogether. The military was called in once again. A member of a high priority Marine Unit, he was sent into battle. During a confrontation with a group of Enemy Subjugator Drones, his unit was pinned down unable to fight back against the enemy. Alex took cover and thought for a moment, thought of a strategy. Pulling a grenade out of his utility pack he charged from behind that broken wall he was hiding behind and ran behind a car pulled the pin and tossed the explosive. It didn't work, the subjugator force continued to advance destroying the car he was hiding behind. Just as he was looking at what would be the last thing he would ever look at, a green light blasted the Subjugators backwards. It was a member of the Green Lantern Corps! Alex and what remained of his unit watched the brave Protector of the Universe fight the subjugators. Unfortunately the Lantern had already been weakened by the previous battle, and ended up having his life taken from him before he could finish the subjugators off. This time the unit lost hope, but at his moment of death the Green Lantern who lay dying before them sent his ring to search for a successor. The Ring lit up in an incredibly bright green light, and sped off to the nearest candidate. It didn't go very far because as to Alex's surprise the ring ended up on his finger. A surge of energy coursed through his entire body and his clothing changed, from his typical military Uniform to a Black and green Jump Suit that stuck tightly to his body, a small mask covering only his eyes, and green gloves and boots. He was immediately taken to Oa, where he met the guardians. "Alex Masters of Earth, you have been given a ring and a duty to protect the universe", they said to him. "Sorry, I can't protect the Universe, I have to protect Earth, and my sister. This ring will help me.", he declared. The guardians however didn't like his attitude, "Another Hal Jordan. One with no respect for the Guardians or their order. None the less the ring has Chosen him and found no other suitable replacements, from what the ring's Scans showed he was the only man for thousands of miles who would possibly ever be able to wield it's power against the forces of fear." Alex looked up at them, "With all due respect, My Planet is under siege by Brianiac, many people are dying and if he succeeds so will the earth!" After saying that Alex changed he Symbol on his chest from that of the green lantern to a pair of Royal wings. "As much as I'm honored that I could join the forces of the Green Lantern Corps, right now I can't accept this job. I have to fight Brainiac and his forces.", he said silently, and just as he flew off the Guardians transported him to Green Lantern Boot Camp, saying to him telepathically,"Alex Masters, your mission is honorable, to stop the Galactic Evil of Brainiac, to save the world you love from anhilation. Hal Jordan, Guy Gardener, John Stewart and Kyle Rayner will certainly need your help. But before then you must learn to use your ring." He laughed as he flew to boot camp thinking about how he once believed he would never have to go through boot camp again. Some weeks passed and he found himself in the Meeting Place of the guardians again, "Thank you for everything Guardians, When my mission ends, I'll be back." They nodded,"We will be waiting Alex Masters." they said as they teleported him to the Watch Tower, where he went to the Tech Wing to meet with Batman and begin his quest to stop Brainiac, Starting in his home of Gotham City, under the name Light Lance, named after the Lance that Would pierce evil with it's light.

Name: Light Lance ( Alex Masters )
Power: Light
Combat Style: Martial Arts
Level: 15
Mentor: Batman.

Sora(Gildarts)

Back to top Go down

The Light Of Justice Empty Re: The Light Of Justice

Post  crazymonkey212 (Lyon) Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:19 am

I have to admit not a bad back story, although you did get into the Brianiac part to quickly. Other than that great story Very Happy
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)

Back to top Go down

Post  crazymonkey212 (Lyon) Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:20 am

I shall see you scum on the on the battlefiled!

neon arrow (villain.)
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)
crazymonkey212 (Lyon)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ralph Knight(Droy) Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:52 am

Me going to me one man Army
Ralph Knight(Droy)
Ralph Knight(Droy)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content